Get Involved, Take Action
This is by no means a comprehensive list, rather they are few suggestions on how to get started.
Please email me with any other ideas to include in this list. All hands on deck :)
1) Join Americans for Responsible Technology. Their goal is to stop 5G until it is proven safe. They are an excellent resource for ongoing updates and actions that you can participate in.
2) Contact your representatives. This is among the most important things you can do. For Washington state:
Tel: 202-224-3441 / web: www.cantwell.senate.gov
Tel: 202-224-2621 / web: www.murray.senate.gov
Tel: 360-902-4111 / web: www.governor.wa.gov
3) Contact your local city representatives; attend city council meetings. Make your voice heard.
For Bellingham residents, there is a petition you can sign here: Stop 5G Bellingham
4) Continue to educate yourself on this topic and discuss with friends and family.
* See many other parts of this website
* An excellent overview article on 5G can be found in the June issue of Whatcom Watch:
What is 5G and Why You Should Care, by Leslie Shankman
And her follow up piece: 5G is Coming to Bellingham
* Watch the documentary 5G Beware by Bellingham locals Jen and Thomas Durant
5) Local / Global Actions to Support:
* International Actions to Halt and Delay 5G
More Coming Soon…